Almost Home, Inc.
- Community Organizations
- Non Profit Orginization
Established in 1993, Almost Home has been in existence for over 23 years, making it one of the oldest non-profit organizations in Brighton, Colorado. In that time, we have assisted over 45,000 individuals, more than 23,000 of those individuals being children, and provided over $2.8 million in funds. Since 1996, we have provided over 51,600 nights of shelter to local families in need.
- Almost Home, Inc. operates a family shelter, which can accommodate up to six families who can stay for up to 45 days.
- Almost Home provides utility and rental assistance to families in need.
- Hughes Station is a 120-unit community for low-income families, developed by Almost Home
- Almost Home has partnered with Coal Creek Adult Education and Front Range Community College to offer GED classes.
- When you give to Almost Home, you help to better our community for the family & children in our area.